- 100% microfiber
- Printed hand towel
- Compatible stud feature to caddie shorts
- If you are not totally delighted with your new Dude gear, send it back for a refund or replacement. To process a return go to Returns Manager.
2. You delivered the wrong size and color, how do I return this with my own money?
- Wrong size or color, you can return it free of charge. We will even pay for the replacement to be shipped. Returns must be initiated within 30 days of receipt. Items must be returned in the condition they were received - new, unused with all tags attached. A fair use policy applies; if we find someone returning too many items too often, we reserve the right to deny the free return.
3. Can I return a towel?
- Free returns do not apply to towels, stickers, koozies (stubby holders) and gift vouchers.
I was dying to use this towel as it is still hot here in Texas and my regular towel just wasn't cutting it. Well this thing is the perfect size. Most towels are too long and drag the ground when clipped to my bag. Not this towel. It stays off the ground and stays clean and dry. Its almost like a shammy as it soaks up every bit of water it can. I play early in the morning to beat the heat and the grass is still wet with morning dew. Wiping and cleaning my discs happens after every throw. This towel can hand it! I not only does it perform it looks cool too. I love this gray with the DUDE logo, very sharp and professional looking. I will be ordering more for sure so I am never without one!
I want to give a big thank to Chris Finn for reaching and listening to my concerns about the delay on my shipment that ended up being a total post office mix up. Great customer service and assistance from the man himself. That's why i'll be back again and again.
Chris with Dude Clothing was so kind and helpful when I inquired about a fundraising tournament. The towels are already a hit amongst the golfers and they are all excited about our player's packs. This event is going to be a huge success thanks to wonderful companies such as Dude.
I have been lucky to get to meet some amazing people through disc golf. Chris Finn being one of them. I decided to TD an event last December in Canada really wanted to add a Mini Towel to the Players Pack as I have been using mine for 6 months. The towels are perfect. They do the job needed and have some DUDE style embedded in them. If you needs a towel on the course, I'd recommend these hands down.
Good small towel. I use it for my face and neck. When I'm using my Zuca or if it's a hot day then I'll carry two. I also have this one in black and the other one with the player on the logo in gray. There are button snaps on the towels and a loop so they're easy to attach to your bag or clothing.